OUR WARRANTY PROTECTS YOUR HOUSE, SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON MAKING IT YOUR HOME.
By purchasing a new home, you purchase peace of mind.
Homes built by Rivendale are covered by a Texas Association of Builders (T.A.B.) Home Warranty. That means, unlike a used home, it’s protected against covered breakdowns of its most expensive systems to repair and replace, potentially saving your family a bundle on unexpected expenses.
Click here to view a sample of our warranty.
Gain Confidence knowing your hard earned investment is covered by an industry leader.
Protect yourself against covered repair bills.
Maintain your budget by managing potentially costly situations.
Trust that your home is in reliable hands with our team of home building professionals.
The T.A.B. Home Warranty details specific performance standards for critical home components, including but not limited to the following:
- Foundation and Other Structural Components
- Masonry including Brick, Block and Stone
- Heating, Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems
- Interior Trim
- Flooring – Carpet, Wood, Finish Concrete, and Vinyl
- Pest Control
- Irrigation System
- Mirrors, Interior Glass and Shower Doors
- Pipes and Vents
- Yard Grading
- Plumbing-Water and Gas Pipes, Sewer & Drain Lines
- Electrical Delivery Systems
- Countertops and Backsplashes
- Exterior Siding, Trim and Stucco
- Hardware and Ironwork
- Doors and Windows
- Hard Surfaces and Grout
- Electrical Systems and Fixtures
- Painting, Stain and Wall Coverings
- Wiring or Outlets for Cable Television, Telephone, Ethernet or Other Services
** See warranty for additional coverage details.